Monday, December 6, 2010

AHH! BEAUTIFUL TURQUOISE!!!

Ahh! Turquoise! Beautiful Turquoise! it symbolizes Relaxation, Peace, Natural Calm and Clarity, it has the ability to lift your mood instantly! I adore the image above, I especially love the white chairs and the use of black, but most of all I adore the venetian side tables!

How Gorgeous is this room! I am continually mesmerised by it's Beauty every time I see it! one of my all time favourites!


This Delightfully Serene Bathroom is by the very Talented Designer Eric Prokesh!



The use of Turquoise is this room brings a sense of Relaxation and Opulence!



Another Truly Inspiring Turquoise room! LOVE IT !!!

Just a mention of a Thankyou to the Lovely Chloe at" Pink Flamingo " for such kind words and mentioning me on her Fabulous Blog! Please check her out it's full of Inspiration! Also to all my other followers and to the other lovely people who leave comments I am Truly Thankful and Love to hear from you!

images via House of Turquoise, Driftwood Interiors, House to Home.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment