Friday, January 28, 2011

BLOGGER AWARD THANKYOU'S


Thankyou so much for all the awards I am continually recieving from all my fellow bloggers, I am truly honoured. Thanks to Jelly Shane, Trish-A Dream House For Trish, Krystal Kreations, Pam-Bayside Rose [I hope I didn't forget anyone, sorry if I did] Okay now this is the part where I have to tell you seven things about myself ...so here goes.................................................................. 7 THINGS ............FIRSTLY I am a mother to three beautiful children, A 12 year old daughter, a 9 year old princess and a 5 year old superhero in the making..............SECONDLY I have a brother who is the talented designer behind the name that is" CREATIVELY ACTIVE MINDS", many of my fellow bloggers stock his fabulous designs in their online shops.......THIRDLY My beautiful 9 year old daughter has apppeared in many tv commercials the latest being Queensland Tourism and the kleenex silk touch tissues ad to name a few...FOURTHLY ...I have an obsession with beautiful shiny things so much so that my home is filled with sparkly cushions, mirrors, you name it, if it's sparkly I want it , some would say I have a problem ,but I think i'ts an extension of my personality{ha ha } FIVE..My mind is constantly thinking of new ways to beautify my surroundings much to my husband dismay ....SIX the most inspirational person to me woud be OPRAH......SEVEN I am pregnant with my fourth child after 2 very long and trying years.., so there you have it , to me this sounds all very boring, but now it's out there! now I have to pass it on to five fellow bloggers but I choose to make it two.

Chloe-Pink Flamingo- gorgeous blog, well deserved please check her out

A-M - The House That A-M Built-a truly inspirational lady, her blog inspired me to start my own blog

No comments:

Post a Comment